facebook-domain-verification=d10b2lk33i3q2j3rkbh4u5k9nrnlyw

COVID-19 GUIDELINES AND UPDATES

BOOK WITH TRUST YOUR VACATION IN ICELAND

Our company is part of the “Clean & Safe project” from the Icelandic Tourist Board, and the main goal is to create trust and the willingness of tourism operators to show responsibility in action to ensure the tourist's safety.

We've taken additional steps to ensure a safe journey with us:

  • All vehicles are sanitized daily with antiviral disinfectant.

  • Our drivers will wear masks and gloves when necessary.

 

As we recover from the pandemic and return to travel the world, we understand the importance of booking your next journey with confidence.

 

It is for that reason that we have adjusted our booking terms for reservations until December 2021, with flexible cancellation and other important options for your benefit.

 

 

All information and latest updates about Iceland and COVID-19 can be found here.

 

Please make sure to read and check all the important guidelines carefully while planning your trip to Iceland.

Our COVID-19 terms and conditions exemption override the section “12. CANCELLATION BY PARTICIPANT” visible here.

 

COVID-19 Terms for travel packages with 2Go Iceland Travel:

 

If canceled 8 days or more before tour arrival date:

  • 90% refund - 10% (deposit) used as a credit balance for a later tour- traveled before December 31st, 2022.

If canceled 7- 4 days before tour arrival date

  • 70% refund - the remaining 30% used as a credit balance for a later tour- traveled before December 31st, 2022.

If canceled 3 days or less before tour arrival date

  • No refund (We may, however, make exceptions in the case of force majeure (ref: 13,13.1.5).

 

Please note that other terms and conditions for third parties tours may differ from our terms. In the case that your travel package includes a third-party service, we will notify you about the terms from other suppliers before confirming your booking.

 

Unless your reason to cancel is covid-19 related, our standard terms and conditions will apply.

 Always Free Northern Lights Tours      With our private & luxury excursions in Iceland

2Go Iceland | Trip Advisor

 a vacation in Iceland tailored for friends, family, or solo travelers 

  • Black TripAdvisor Icon
  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon

explore our #hashtag / 2goiceland

2Go Iceland Travel is operated by EVOLíf™  LtdAll Rights Reserved © 2012-2021

It is not allowed to copy, distribute, or change the contents of this website or to make them available to third parties for commercial reasons.

© Copyright by EVOLíf™ Ltd Boutique Travel Company